Liposomal D3 K2 Magnesium – 30 capsules
The combination of vitamins D3 and K2 with magnesium increases the calcium intake in the bones, contributes to normal energy management and has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
- Unprecedented high bioavailability
- Natural liposomes according to LipoCellTech™
- Balanced composition
- For daily use
Contains only pure ingredients without additives
Suitable for vegetarians.
D3 K2 Magnesium
Vitamin D3 helps with regular absorption of calcium from food and a normal blood calcium level. It also aids the process of cell renewal and supports the body’s immune system. Vitamin K2 ensures that calcium gets to where it needs to be in the bones. This process is reinforced by the presence of Magnesium, which is used in bone growth and to keep bones and teeth strong.
The combination of vitamin D3 and K2 with magnesium increases calcium absorption in the bones, contributes to regular energy levels, and has a positive impact on the function of the nerve system.
- contributes to healthy blood clotting
- contributes to maintaining strong bones
- contributes to good calcium absorption from food
- increases calcium absorption into the bones
- the Health Council of the Netherlands recommends that old age pensioners and people with darker skin take extra vitamin D to help strengthen their bones
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to calcium and phosphorus absorption from food
- promotes a healthy/good blood calcium level
- has a positive effect on the immune system
- contributes to strong teeth
- helps to reduce the risks of falling due to posture instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for fractures in men and women over 60.
- the Health Council of the Netherlands recommends that seniors and people with darker skin take extra vitamin D to help strengthen their bones
- for maintaining strong bones
- contributes to the process of cell renewal
- helps with the creation of (body) protein
- helps with maintaining regular balance in the body’s water and mineral levels.
- activates the body’s natural energy
- contributes to normal energy levels
- is important for the creation and maintenance of strong teeth
- is good for learning performance, ability to concentrate, and memory
- good for a healthy mental balance
- plays a role in maintaining strong and flexible muscles
- contributes to reduced fatigue and tiredness
- has a positive effect on nerve system function
Pure liposomal vitamins and minerals in powder form
Liposomal supplements are absorbed up to 20x better than regular supplements. LipoCellTech™ produces a unique dry form of liposomal supplements which stand out from the usual liquid liposomal products thanks to an even better absorption rate.
The most well-known methods of producing liposomal supplements use heat, high pressure, or chemicals. Because of this, the active ingredients don’t stay intact. That means that there are a large number of disadvantages to these methods. LipoCellTech™ produces liposomals using only natural productionmethods.
- Unprecedentedly high bioavailability
- Contains only pure ingredients, no fillers, preservatives or other inactive substances
- Natural production method, no use of heat, chemicals or pressure, so that the active substance remains intact
- Powders in capsules making taste neutral, easy to carry and long lasting
Many vitamins and minerals in supplements in the regular form, like tablets or regular powder in capsules, are absorbed very poorly into the body. This is because, during their transport inside the body, they are already broken down before reaching their destination. Using naturally-occurring lipids ensures that the vitamins are protected as they travel through the stomach and intestines. The little ball of liposomes is absorbed into the blood through the small intestine entirely intact, active ingredient and all.
The method used by LipoCellTech™ imitates nature. That’s why we call it ‘Nature’s Way’.
The human body produces its own liposomes from food within the digestive system. By connecting the food to choline (vitamin B4), the body turns the nutrients from the food into liposomes.
By using purified water during the production process, we imitate the way in which the body produces its own liposomes. This ensures that the body recognises the liposomal products as its own material, which means the absorption of the liposomes is more than 95%. After delivering the active ingredient to the cells, the liposome blends into the cell wall.
Only natural products are used throughout the patented production process. Even the production machines are cleaned using only organic cleaners.
As a food supplement, take one capsule per day with plenty of water, during a meal or as advised.
The 24 mcg Vitamin D dosage is not suitable for children up to 10 years of age.
Does not contain: gluten, soy, lactose, GMO, preservatives, synthetic colours and flavours.
Ingredients: Magnesium (citrate), LipoCellTech™ Liposomal proprietary Blend: Palmitic-Oleic Acid Phospholipids from non-
GMO sunflower, Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), HPMC (vegetarian capsule).
|Composition per capsule||%NRV|
|Magnesium citrate||400 mg|
|– of which Magnesium||60 mg||15%|
|LipoCellTech™ Liposomal proprietary Blend: Palmitic-Oleic Acid Phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower||180 mg||*|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||80 mcg||106%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||24 mcg||480%|
*Nutrient Reference Value not established
Other ingredients: HPMC (vegetarian capsule)