Immunia Pro – 90 capsules
For the support of the immune system*
Monolaurin + Garlic with added Zinc and Grapefruit Seed Extract
- High dose of monolaurin extracted (from coconut oil)
- With added garlic, (allicin), zinc and grapefruit seed extract
- Unique formula for the support of the immune system*
- Contains only pure ingredients without additives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Our new formula Immunia Pro contains not only Monolaurin, from coconut oil, but also garlic extract, grapefruit extract and zinc. This formula has been put together specially for the support of the immune system.
Monolaurin is a long fatty acid which is naturally found in breast milk and certain vegetable oils, such as coconut oil.
Scientists have been investigating potential uses of Monolaurin for antibacterial and antiviral activity over the past two decades.
Immunia Pro has an extra high-dose of monolaurin, containing no less than 490 mg of monolaurin per capsule. A pot contains 90 capsules and, based on the recommended daily dose of 3 capsules, is sufficient for one month’s use. This product is a very nice addition to our current range of gastrointestinal products and is excellent to use after a colon detox treatment.
Grapefruit seed extract is a highly concentrated extract derived from the pulp, crushed seeds and membrane of the grapefruit. It is a much more potent extract that bears little resemblance to grapefruit juice. It contains limonoids and naringenin in much higher concentrations than grapefruit juice. These potent compounds exhibit significant antioxidant, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Both zinc and garlic are well known for their benefits in contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system. Zinc is a trace mineral, which means your body only needs a small amount of it every day to function properly. But it’s also known as an essential nutrient. It’s essential to your body’s health and well-being, but “essential” also means your body can’t produce zinc on its own, so you must obtain this key nutrient through food or dietary supplements.
Daily zinc requirements depend on age and life stage, but most adults need between 8-11mg per day. Immunia Pro provides 9 mg of zinc per 3 capsules.
Immunia contains Garlic Extract with real stable Allicin in it. Allicin is the main active ingredient in garlic which gives it its immune system support properties. However, normal Garlic Extract contains very little Allicin. Allicin has to be processed from Garlic Extract and it is an unstable compound and thus most garlic supplements do not contain allicin. We have chosen an ingredient with stable Allicin in it.
Ingredients: Monolaurin, Grapefruit seed extract, Allicin (from garlic extract), Zinc (as citrate).
|Composition per serving size (3 capsules):||%NRV|
|Grapefruit seed extract||150 mg||*|
|Allicin (from garlic extract)||9 mg||*|
|Zinc (as citrate)||9 mg||90%|
*Nutrient Reference Values not established.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Suggested Usage: As a food supplement, take three capsules per day with plenty of water, during a meal or as advised. Start with a low dose.
It is recommended to build up the daily intake gradually, starting with one capsule per day for the average adult and building up to three capsules per day (divided over the day). Increase if the dosage is tolerated, this could take a couple of weeks.
Warning: Grapefruit seed extract may not be taken with some medications. If taking medication, consult a doctor or therapist before using this product. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
Does not contain: gluten, soy, lactose, GMO, preservatives, synthetic colours and flavouring.
- *Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- *Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Is good for the health of hair, skin and nails
- Supports eye health
- Plays a role in bone formation
- Helps support a healthy acid-base balance
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal cognitive function
- Is involved in the cell division process
- Contributes to normal hormone balance
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Plays a role in the normal formation and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and DNA
Health Claims (provisional)
Grapefruit seed extract
- *Grapefruit seed has a beneficial effect on immunological protection
- Effective components of grapefruit seed may contribute to microbial balance of body organs and tissues
- The bioflavonoids and glycosides of grapefruit oil help to maintain gut health
- An efficacious gut cleanser
- Has a beneficial effect on immunological protection
Allicin (from garlic extract)
- *Contributes to normal immune function
- Maintenace of normal cholesterol levels
- Maintenance of normal homocystein levels
- maintenace of normal cholesterol levels
- Helps to maintain normal blood lipid levels
- Contributes to vascular health
- Used for the good circulation of blood in microvessels
- Helps to decrease the sensations of heavy leggs
- Used to enhance the renal elimination of water
- Used to facilitate the elimination functions of the organism
- Used for the drainage of the organism
- Stimulates the elimination function of the organism
- Contributes to the functionary of the urinary tract
- Helps to maintain healthy blood lipids level
- Helps to maintain healthy glucose level
- Specific antioxidant for smokers
- Contributes to the resistance against temporary stress
- Helps to maintain a healthy liver function
- Helps to maintain the healthy functioning of heart and blood vessels